Fruit salad is one of the healthiest dishes which consists of various kinds of fruit. Fruit salad can be served as an appetizer or as a dessert which is also known as a fruit cocktail or fruit cup. Fruit salad is also a good option when you are on a paleo diet.
- 1 Can(s) pineapple chunks, in their own juice
- 1 Can(s) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 bunch of green grapes, halved
- 2 bananas
- 1 pkg strawberries, sliced however you want
- 1 A small box of vanilla instant pudding
- You can also add other fruits that you like to this as you please
1. Pour the pineapple, juice into a bowl.
2. Add the pudding mix and stir until creamy.
3. Stir in the drained mandarin oranges.
4. Add additional fruit and stir in completely until covered and creamy.
5. Refrigerate the salad for a while until it is nice and chilled.
Don’t let it sit too long or the bananas will turn brown. You can also serve right after making this without chilling. In my choice, it is best when served chilled.